Davino Africa Logistics has a precise customer-focused strategy that addresses our customers’ supply chain requirements seamlessly.
To achieve this, we partner with world-class organisations creating a unique global logistics network. By creating this network, we offer a complete suite of total outbound logistics and supply chain services.
This strategy is based on three primary keystones:
- Partnering with world-class organisations to provide a global competitive advantage for our clients in their chosen markets.
- Making use of an information-driven supply chain solution that uses the right skilled people and integrates well with our customers’ supply chain requirements.
- Understanding our clients’ businesses by becoming an extension of them, anticipating their supply chain challenges and solving them quickly.
Our Logistics Services:
With over 120,000 square meters of warehousing space spread across various distribution centres in Nigeria, Guinea and Kenya we provide a unique variety of warehousing offerings, using GWP (Good Warehouse Practice) compliant facilities. Among the variety of warehousing product options and ancillary services are:
- General Warehousing
- Dedicated Warehousing
- Customised Warehousing
- Off-site Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Administration
- Distribution Management
- Information Management
- Credit Control Administration
HAULAGE EXECUTION AND HAULAGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Powered by our own fleet of new vehicles ranging from 2 ton steel vans, 3.5 and 5 MVCs (Medium Chassis Vehicles) to 12 ton trucks, 30 and 40 ton articulated trucks (flat bed and box bodies), our road haulage products offer services that ensure the integrity and safe monitoring of your products until delivery. Some of our road haulage options include:
- Just In Time (JIT) haulage
- Dedicated haulage services
- On-demand haulage services
- Pre-scheduled delivery services
- Reverse logistics
Our robust knowledge of the local terrain, coupled with rich experience in managing the peculiarities of the unique challenges of the Nigerian distribution environment, puts us in a vantage position to provide our clients unmatched secondary distribution services. Some of our customised product options include the following:
- One tier regional distribution model
- One tier satellite distribution model
- Two tier direct distribution model
- Two tier satellite distribution model